Friday, June 29, 2012

Poop
Might as well get this one over with.  Everyone has read the articles about how much a part of your life poop becomes when you are a parent of small children, or has a friend who tells you all the good details about parenthood, but however well-meaning and even informative those articles and friends are, you cannot truly comprehend until you have kids of your own.  Poop may be the third or fourth most-uttered word in our house:  Are your pants poopy?  Do you need to poop?  Where did that poop come from?  Honey there's poop on the (any word in the dictionary can go here).  Does it smell like poop in here to you?  And my personal favorite: Honey, somebody threw poop everywhere again.
Don't get me wrong;I totally understand the throwing poop thing from a certain perspective.  If I had poop in my pants, I wouldn't want it to stay there any longer than it had to either.
Things may be trending upward at our house though.  The girls are getting better at being able to tell us when they have poopy pants, and we may soon be transitioning into full-out potty-training.  I expect an "interesting" ride in the months ahead, but like I said, "trending upward."

No comments:

Post a Comment