Thursday, June 28, 2012

The month of June has brought with it many changes for our family.  My wife  was recently promoted to an exciting new job.  I went from working 50+ hours a week to being a stay-at-home daddy for two-year-old twins, or "domestic engineer" as my wife put it (in case I didn't think my "title" sounded important enough).  Schedules have changed for everyone, responsibilities have changed, and a wide new horizon of possibilities has opened for our family.  Barely two weeks in and we are still fleshing out our new roles and developing new versions of old routines, but I have to say that whatever trepidation my wife and I felt going into this, I can comfortably say that for me the change is for the better, and believe this will provide a healthy atmosphere for our family to grow, in all the ways a family can grow.

1 comment: